Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Also, go on BRP's website and submit a "claim". I did it on mine, and so did Mega. Explain to them the problem, and ask for expedited shipping. I forgot how I did it, but you just navigate through their website, I think click on contact us, maybe it asked for what vehicle, and then report a problem? You could also ask your dealer how to submit a claim.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Also, go on BRP's website and submit a "claim". I did it on mine, and so did Mega. Explain to them the problem, and ask for expedited shipping. I forgot how I did it, but you just navigate through their website, I think click on contact us, maybe it asked for what vehicle, and then report a problem? You could also ask your dealer how to submit a claim.
Thank you all. The claim I wrote and passed to the distributor. Thank you to everyone who tries to help the person on the other end of the world.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Good luck. Hope that problem "stays" on the other side of the world.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I don't mind a language barrier. What I do mind is little kids getting on a forum, and trying to hold a conversation! Anyone from the Commander form knows what I mean, haha
LOL yea next week my dads gonna kick your ass with his Maverick cause he's thinkin about getting a new steering wheel!!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.