Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the speedometer 135km. Yesterday rolled out across the field very slowly, so as a test, tonight decided to go to the forest.
Start it up, turn on the drive and the engine immediately stops, a few seconds lights chek engine and goes out, start again, again the same way. Rpm of the swim from 1000 to 1500. The engine is running correctly, turn on the neutral position and the motor is working smoothly, click the gas is OK. Again, turn on the drive, the machine is not going and the motor stops. So it happens all the time. Those who faced? What is it? I took it to the dealer. I am very rastraivayus, because the machine is so expensive, and does not work.

·
Registered
791 Posts
If I understand correctly, you are saying it idles and revs up fine in neutral, but when you put it in gear it stalls the engine.

Sounds like a problem with your clutches or belt.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If I understand correctly, you are saying it idles and revs up fine in neutral, but when you put it in gear it stalls the engine.

Sounds like a problem with your clutches or belt.
In neutral, all is well, all is working. But as soon as you turn on the drive or the rear motor is stopped. If you again make the same thing.

I turn on the transmission and the engine begins to work with the problems, the machine can't go because at the same time the engine is switched off.

·
Registered
448 Posts
De La Grand I would be очень расстроен. I was hoping rastraivayus was some kind of swear word that I could use to increase my vocabulary of non 4 letter words.:big smile:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hell, I'm thinking I have a headache after trying to decipher this thread! Lol! But I would have to agree and say maybe one way baring in clutch.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'll try again translate my problem.
I turned on the engine, as soon as I started moving immediately stopped the engine. I tried again, but again stopped the engine. The motor turns off spontaneously. Why? The car can go riding 2 or 5 meter stops because the engine stops.
I gave the car dealer, but the dealer does not know what the problem is, the computer does not give the error. Video'll post tomorrow.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I would pull the clutch cover off, jack up the rear, and make sure I could turn the secondary while in gear. Eliminate the clutch and trans. If it doesn't lock the rear wheels up when it dies, I would say it's an electrical or fuel problem with the engine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would pull the clutch cover off, jack up the rear, and make sure I could turn the secondary while in gear. Eliminate the clutch and trans. If it doesn't lock the rear wheels up when it dies, I would say it's an electrical or fuel problem with the engine.
Tomorrow I'll go to the dealer and tell greetings from American friends. Let them buy a plane ticket and flying to Mexico. :big smile:

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
If it runs fine in neutral and it only messes up in gear just unplug the speed sensor and drive it The computer won't know you're moving that way

1 - 20 of 31 Posts