21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
his website still says coming 3/15....

·
Registered
853 Posts
Well, I will tell you what happened. Since kicking my former partner out (2 years ago) I have had a legal battle with him. It was settled 3 months ago and 2 days before we launched the new site he hit us with a new case. Until it's settled (hopefully in the next few weeks) I am not allowed to post as Swerve Off Road or launch the new site which is done and ready to go.

The issue is not about money its about the name which is a name I created and I'm not going to give it up. I am 100% positive this will be the end of it. I should have posted sooner however I have been quite busy. See you guys in a few weeks.

Dennis

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Well, I will tell you what happened. Since kicking my former partner out (2 years ago) I have had a legal battle with him. It was settled 3 months ago and 2 days before we launched the new site he hit us with a new case. Until it's settled (hopefully in the next few weeks) I am not allowed to post as Swerve Off Road or launch the new site which is done and ready to go.

The issue is not about money its about the name which is a name I created and I'm not going to give it up. I am 100% positive this will be the end of it. I should have posted sooner however I have been quite busy. See you guys in a few weeks.

Dennis
Dennis,

Thank you for the update....and sorry to hear about your issues with your former partner. I hope you get everything squared away and look forward to hearing from you soon!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts