Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swerve Off Road is in the process of working with an offshore firm to develop our own line of LED Light Bars and HIDs. With most offshore manufactures the issue is and has always been quality. You can find an inexpensive light bar on eBay however you have no idea who built it, will it be warrantied and how bright it really is. We have done that work for you. Our lights go through Quality Assurance to make sure you’re protected and have a cost efficient solution. With cost in mind our lights are affordable for the average off road enthusiast yet be able to hold their own against the top LED Light Manufacturers.

The LUMEN ratings are completed and documented by Swerve Off Road and we will publish our findings. We have always maintained purchasing the highest quality with the lowest cost. We believe our lights are excellent quality compared to the majority of the offshore vendors and for the price you will not be able to find a better light.

Although we specialize in LED and HID lighting we also carry full lines of off road accessories such as exhaust, two way communications, seats, safety and more. If you are looking for something besides lighting please feel free to reach out to us.

We chose to launch our new campaign on the Maverick Forums because we are big fans of the Maverick, as most of you already know. Over the next few weeks we will be having some HID sales to clear out our old inventory and demos as well as give away a few light bars.
We have an entire line of lights we are making available over the next several months and our new website will be launched in the next few weeks.

We will be emailing monthly specials, if you would like to be on that email list, please send an email to [email protected] and we will add you. You can remove yourself at any time.

We are also looking to sponsor a few Side By Side race vehicles, if you are looking for sponsorship please let us know. For sponsorship consideration please email us at [email protected].

Thanks
Swerve Off Road

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice job Dennis and congrats

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Dennis....looking forward to seeing what you have to offer!

Reactions: SwerveOffRoad

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I just installed his HID headlight bulbs, so I will get to see how they work on Presidents day weekend. They sure are alot whiter in the garage.

BTW Dennis, hope you make it out for the Prez Day trip

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just installed his HID headlight bulbs, so I will get to see how they work on Presidents day weekend. They sure are alot whiter in the garage.

BTW Dennis, hope you make it out for the Prez Day trip
How was the install? Easy?

I am waiting to hear back from my group to see what the plan is. I'm getting sick of Dove Springs:)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Install was ok ,pretty simple. However, I was lucky to have the Turnkey intake box to mount the ballasts on. Then the ballast wires were just barely long enough to reach the outside light bulb connectors.

Attachments

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! We have a plate that we made for the commander which I am having cut for the mav, it fits right in front of the air filter. I will be offering them with our HIDs. Makes is a super clean install.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
WTG Dennis. Good to see another vendor for our toys.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Good to hear Dennis..even tho we are sponsored by another Lighting company, Dennis is a class act and a great guy to buy from... Wish you continued success!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sorry for being impatient...are you gonna have the site up and running soon?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Damn I just bought a light bar! I wish I would have saw this. Guess I'll have to just buy another. What sort of intercom/radio systems are you going to carry?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts