·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone else tyred JRI yet?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That is pretty sweet.....what does something like that cost!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol probably more than id like to know

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm sure...

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yup brand new at sema prolly 1500 each lol

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
No way those are $625 a corner. I think the $625 a corner was in reference to their regular shocks. I'm with Benzo on this, I think these will be in the $1500 area. I can't possibly imagine them being less than $1200 per.

I've done some R&D work with JRI on my Maverick Tune and they have a awesome place. The technology that those guys have are ridiculous. They just need to get out of the road racing techniques and more into the offroad stuff. Once they gain some experience in the field which ill give about 2 years they'll have probably the best stuff you can buy.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
This is from when they came down to the shop one time just to show me they were legit and meant business. One is for a Teryx and the other for a Monster truck. I can't remember if this was what they said or what we guessed but I remember $10k a shock being in the discussion. Incredible stuff.

564269_437562912930190_567631858_n.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Alex - Just wanted to say that is really cool of you to be unbiased about these guys since they are in a way your competition. It is always nice to see others give credit were credit is due and not just bad mouth their competition. That first class my friend.....so many others would find ways to try and discredit them or say why their products are better......no worries, you still have my business :wink:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Awesome stuff but these will be way too rich for my pocket book

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Alex - Just wanted to say that is really cool of you to be unbiased about these guys since they are in a way your competition. It is always nice to see others give credit were credit is due and not just bad mouth their competition. That first class my friend.....so many others would find ways to try and discredit them or say why their products are better......no worries, you still have my business :wink:
Thanks man

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts