Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a long winter season that was not so successful with the new Apache backcountry tracks. Lots of reasons, but that is not my problem now. After swapping back on the wheels, I went looking for the “module” referenced in the manual that was supposedly connected to the diagnostic cable. This was the (my understanding) brain for the computer to know if the tracks were on and making the adjustments in the steering, mph indication, etc.. I did not mount the tracks, I had that done at the dealer. It is my understanding that to get rid of the message asking you to hold the Mode button down to acknowledge that the tracks are mounted, you need to remove the “module”. I can find no module. I am now thinking that the dealer just re-programmed the computer. Does this mean I need to take this back to someone who has a computer they can plug in? Everything runs OK, but the mph looks to be half of what I am really traveling...and I am not sure that the steering is exactly as it should be? Has anyone experienced this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts