Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I will be prepping the MH tomorrow, as if I will be going out. Their plan is to deliver the car to my house tomorrow after work. If that happens, I will be headed out on Thursday morning. fingers are crossed!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
My fingers are crossed for you too!
Yeah I need a break from work stress badly, but nothing that a coupe days of good riding cant get rid of.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I bet the dirt is sweet for traction and crunchy sand will let the car hook up!
Still some mud puddles in places?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
There's only one quarter the mud puddles that there were on Sat. By Thurs there will be very few left. And yeah, it's really nice riding out there right now! I've been having a blast with just me and my friend in his xp1000!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
There's only one quarter the mud puddles that there were on Sat. By Thurs there will be very few left. And yeah, it's really nice riding out there right now! I've been having a blast with just me and my friend in his xp1000!
Other than your blown belt of course.
When is Schannon showing up?
Hows the XP1K hanging with the Mav?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Schannon had to work today, and he'll be there from tomorrow morning on. The xp1000 is doing great! He was able to climb a steep hill to the right of Sand Dam that I couldn't quite make it up.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Great weekend guys! Good rides, good food...we had a nice time with everyone! Steve, special thanks to you and your family for the hospitality. :smile: Oh, I forgot to mention earlier, the shocks worked great on this mornings ride...I appreciate the help.

Marty, it was a pleasure. See ya on the next one.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Yeah, same here. Awesome rides guys. Had a great time riding with all you guys. Having the radio on the long ride was great. We will have do that again. Bedtime now and heading home in the am.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Hey Steve, I ran that hill again just before dark last night and went all the way up. This time 4wd was working and had 8lbs in the rear tires. So my clutching and exhaust made the difference.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts