·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I hope I make it out for a few days.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I went out today for some shock testing, and it was kind of muddy! So now I'm not going out until Wednesday, I was going to go out on Monday with the toy hauler.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I went out today for some shock testing, and it was kind of muddy! So now I'm not going out until Wednesday, I was going to go out on Monday with the toy hauler.
Oh wow...yeah, we got a fair amount of rain this past week. Good thing I finished putting the doors on today. Hopefully it'll dry up slightly by Weds.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
What!? You might not make it next week?
Yeah I'm still waiting to get my car back. He thinks it will be ready to pick up Weds but not 100% sure.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
He probably tested by the dip where the mud hills are at. Closer to the mountain there is more sand so it won't be that bad.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
New cage, doors, & top. If I make it out , it should be on Thursday.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
:haha:He's a picky bastard....Nuthin is good enough.:haha:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
:haha:He's a picky bastard....Nuthin is good enough.:haha:
:haha: Thats only partly true. The picky bastard part. They just missed a couple very important items that were deal breakers for me.
Rear bungs so I can remove the bumper portion and the overall height, rear harness bar location were the big items.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Glamisfan, what radio channel do you & schannon like to run on?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
:haha: Thats only partly true. The picky bastard part. They just missed a couple very important items that were deal breakers for me.
Rear bungs so I can remove the bumper portion and the overall height, rear harness bar location were the big items.
Oh I know...just bustin yer bawls.:wink:

21 - 40 of 54 Posts