Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have seen and studied the many threads about the power steering kits. Getting ready to purchase the Super ATV kit. Any comments/feedback? We do some mud riding and like the fact that it is submersible.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I had one on my razor and it was great. I think they are better than the canam set up because they are inside the cab and are protected. I just think there is a lot of potential for the factory set up to get F uped.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't think you are ever going to be in water deep enough to submerse it, unless it is by accident. And I love mine, probably the best money I have spent on it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
That was one of the first things I bought for mine, easy install and works flawlessly. Money well spent in my opinion.

Nathan

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I don't think you are ever going to be in water deep enough to submerse it, unless it is by accident. And I love mine, probably the best money I have spent on it.
lol u havnt been on redneckutube yet huh ? lol they all have video of them sinking them up over the dash all day lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Just installed mine and am very pleased with it. The instructions are not the best but watch one of the multiple install videos and it will help you figure things out.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Couldnt live without mine, once you go power steering you never want one without. Mine has been flawless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts