Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
598 Posts
You could really go either way. The long travel is perfect for a nice cushy ride on the trails and for hill climbing, but if you need ground clearance for rock climbing or you're going deep in the mud...the lift is perfect and will give you lift and width. It probably comes down to where you will be spending most of your time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Buy anything other then superatv, their parts suck.welds crack,parts break and they have horrible customer service. The cheaper cost isn't worth it

·
Registered
328 Posts
I will disagree on the horrible customer service. My neighbor builds mud bikes for himself & customers using SATV parts. They have been fantastic to deal with on warranty stuff, even paying for stuff that was not theirs but got messed up when their part failed.

·
Vendor
598 Posts
Not sure what happened in your case Chophead69, but I'd love to look into the situation for you. Shoot me a PM with what's going on. I'm sure its an easy fix.

Update: After an anon tip and some research, Chophead69 is not a SuperATV customer. He's a small time competitor in PA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts