Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running these.. SUNF says it's exactly the same as Can Am and like $120. Cheaper.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got some knock-off ones off Ebay for 149.00 and they look identical to the Factory Flares. i compared them to my buddies factory flares and you could not tell the difference one bit. Thy mounted easy and every single hole lined up perfectly. I would have a hard time stating these are not factory flares they just went out the back door with a different vendor. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I got some knock-off ones off Ebay for 149.00 and they look identical to the Factory Flares. i compared them to my buddies factory flares and you could not tell the difference one bit. Thy mounted easy and every single hole lined up perfectly. I would have a hard time stating these are not factory flares they just went out the back door with a different vendor. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
Do you have any link or seller to the ones you bought? I’ve looked but don’t see any exactly like the factory except the factory.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went ahead and installed the SUNF .. all holes lined up perfectly. And look identical as OEM..

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Great price! I don't see any like that currently available. Hopefully they get more back in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Seller on eBay just replied that they should have more in stock tomorrow if anyone else is looking for these

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone running on an XRS with 35’s. I would like to add some flares however I am a little concerned with the flexing on these machines that the 35’s would hit the flares. At some angles my front tires appear to come above the front plastic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts