Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3/8" thick UHMW skid plate. a little wider than stock and extends under the rear differential. longer bolts included. rolls up front bumper by 2". SOLD located in Mesa, AZ

I made a second one when i made mine a couple months ago. Shipping is on you, i would think $30-50 in cont US.

two holes will need to be drilled, hardware included for this.

my last "square peg in round hole adapters" $65 shipped

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What is the stuff in the last picture?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thanks. I did't notice he changed his head lights.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like the new layout design of the skid. Better coverage.

·
Premium Member
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow this went fast, been playing in the hot ass garage. i removed my cage, drill a couple holes for wires and added a mount for my parker pumper, then started to remove panels so i can wrap the exhaust and remove cats.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hope you got a swamper in that garage. It's effin HOT out there. I was cleaning the trailer up to get ready for sale and had to kick the generator and AC on!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I have a/c, but no fridge. My neighbor has the ultimate setup! He has 4 flat screens, surround sound, a/c, a cnc plasma table, fridge, computer! Makes me very jealous!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have a/c, but no fridge. My neighbor has the ultimate setup! He has 4 flat screens, surround sound, a/c, a cnc plasma table, fridge, computer! Makes me very jealous!
It sounds like your neighbor has the perfect man cave!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Wish I'd seen this earlier. Would have liked those skids and no shipping since I'm Mesa too. Let me know if there's still a chance.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It is! Every time I go in there I think to myself "I'm not worthy I'm not worthy!"
Probably makes you wanna hang out over there huh!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts