Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting the Maxxis Liberty ML3 tires in 32x10x14.

What are the lightest wheels you guys would suggest and what offset do I need? I am a total wheel noob and after reading that whole big tire thread I am still confused as to what dimension the wheel needs to be. I assum 14x10 5+2 offset?

·
Vendor
X3 Max RS
653 Posts
14x10 is too wide. The mode tires would fit but you won’t have any tire sticking past the wheel to protect the wheel from terrain.

You would be fine in a 6”, 7” or 8” wide wheel. 7-8” wide would be the more ideal range.

5x2 is a great backspacing. You might see it in offset which would be something close to 38mm offset.

·
Vendor
X3 Max RS
653 Posts
My favorite wheels for dirt tires are the KMC beadlock wheels. Great wheels, great sizing and offsets, little bit pricey.

I wouldn’t worry to much about wheel weight. In sand tires setup wheel weight matters but in a dirt tire setup there are more important thing like offset and beadlocks/no beadlock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thank you for your answer.

So this would be a good choice of wheel with the right options?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wouldn't the 32s with stock wheels not fit proprely? From my understanding, I need different wheels with offset with those tires..

·
Vendor
X3 Max RS
653 Posts
Those KMC you showed are what I am currently using and I love them.

I would prefer you bought them from us but if that’s your preferred vender then yes. Those are the correct selections.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts