Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mean to come across as a dick or jack ass, but how many threads do we need asking how much did you pay for your 13, 14 XRS Base Max Xxc ???? There are a million threads like that do a search guys, its not that hard. Its getting to become crazy with all the duplicated posts lately. Use the F ing search function or spend more then 10 seconds looking for an answer before starting a new thread that has been covered 87 times already.

Ok sorry im done venting, have a nice day :big smile:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I spent hours looking over old posts for some of the info I wanted before I bought my Maverick, but as said some people are lazy and want it handed to them on a plate lol...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I don't mean to come across as a dick or jack ass, but how many threads do we need asking how much did you pay for your 13, 14 XRS Base Max Xxc ???? There are a million threads like that do a search guys, its not that hard. Its getting to become crazy with all the duplicated posts lately. Use the F ing search function or spend more then 10 seconds looking for an answer before starting a new thread that has been covered 87 times already.

Ok sorry im done venting, have a nice day :big smile:
If they would have done a search they wouldn't have give you something to bitch about. If that is all that sets you off then you must be a real efin dick in every day life.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'll answer this since I was one of the lazy/stupid people starting one such thread.
I asked because I was looking for up-to-date info as dealer rebates and such change monthly, and info on last years model didn't do much for me.
So sorry to have been such a bother/burden to so many vastly intelligent people out there.
Have a nice day

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
What did u guys pay tho for real man I wanna pay what u guys paid

·
Registered
532 Posts
For what it's worth, I did use what someone posted to get what I felt was a good deal

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
548 Posts
What are you guys running for oil?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
For what it's worth, I did use what someone posted to get what I felt was a good deal
for sure its good to look at what others pay , we started one 1 year ago also , lol

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I was gunna comment, but I'll just hold my tounge. TOO many people with thin skin. Someone will get butt hurt and report me...:question:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
That's alright ljb, ask away! I searched about offsets as I posted a new post the other day. 5 results came up and only 1 had anything to do with it. Hope you got a great deal.

·
Registered
367 Posts
What is this "search" button you speak of?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Just bit a hole in my tounge..........

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hahahahaha

·
Registered
195 Posts
what a stupid thing to post from someone who hates stupid posts !! saved me 6 grand couse people on here are great .. this is a subject that should be covered a lot. just couse you already own yours. maybe its time for a Polaris for you!!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts