Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Well I will get refunded most of what I payed for the warranty. It goes off what is owed on the loan. Which works for me. Bad thing is that I missed out on two months of riding because that is how long it has been in the shop waiting on all this bullshit. Lesson learned I guess. AEGIS is the warranty company that I had Ive been told that WESTERN is the company to go with for extended warranties. I'm thinking I'll never buy an extended warranty again though.
Been telling everyone on the forums this for years. Extended warranties are not worth chit, they blame everything on you and drag their feet to fix. You are money ahead to take things in your own hands and create your own destiny and fix your car yourself.

Been telling everyone on the forums this for years. Extended warranties are not worth chit, they blame everything on you and drag their feet to fix. You are money ahead to take things in your own hands and create your own destiny and fix your car yourself.
Well I learned my lesson now.

Here is what the warranty company sent me in the last email: In seeing UTV claims on a daily basis, we would recommend you keep your coverage but understand you are disappointed in having your first claim denied so early in your ownership. If we can answer any other questions for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Like the old proverb goes: Screw me once shame on you screw me twice shame on me.

It has been a while but I should give everyone an update. After fighting with the warranty company for over 4 months they finally payed out. The claim was for $2800.00 and they paid $2120.00. I put in a claim with the Better Business Bureau and fought with the dealership I bought it from. The warranty company did their best to put the blame on me. This whole ordeal was a nightmare. My machine is repaired now and the temp gauge runs right at 4 bars. It has always ran at 4 bars. The only time it did not is when it overheated and went into limp mode. I also cashed out of the warranty. Its kind of funny how the warranty company blames me but end up paying for it in the end. My warranty was $1295.00 they cashed me out for $1120.00. So for anyone who is thinking about an extended warranty you might want to reconsider.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.