Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m flirting with the idea of making my X3 Max XMR RR, street legal. I live in FL and have heard I have to do it out of state...WTF, is that correct?

I searched for “street legal” and came up with very limited information and random threads .

Of course I know I need the package withTurn signals, hazards, horn and so forth.

Anyone successfully get their Mav registered in FL...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,377 Posts
google "Florida man" and I bet you see worse than your sxs rolling down the road. Just disguise your mav as a Suzuki Samurai and go have fun.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
You're probably out of luck. According to Florida law, cannot be legally operated on any public road, street or highway. Only exception is an unpaved road, 35 miles an hour or less, and during the day.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live in florida. I had a neighbor move in that was from Georgia. His sxs was plated in Georgia and when he went to transfer all his stuff to florida tags they denied the sxs. Florida just doesnt allow it. Time to pick up and move to Arizona. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in florida. I had a neighbor move in that was from Georgia. His sxs was plated in Georgia and when he went to transfer all his stuff to florida tags they denied the sxs. Florida just doesnt allow it. Time to pick up and move to Arizona.
My lil brother is in AZ and I’d like to rip the dunes one day.

I thought maybe FL agricultural plates but certainly not a “low speed” vehicle. I’ll check with a buddy in GA.

Appreciate the comments fellas. Even if AZ is full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
If you have a Facebook account, go on "Street Legal SXS's", a lot of info on there throughout the States.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts