Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Storm'n Area 51" is a well publicized event, or non event really. But lots of jokes and meme's have come from it, and hopefully no one actually attempts to strom the place.

In the spirit of the "event", though, an FB group called "Battle Born UTV", which is based out of Las Vegas, NV, has members that are going to the Amargosa dunes on Sept. 20th for some good ol' fashioned alien inspired fun.

If you'd like more details, look them up and get in on the fun. Flags and Whips is working on a commemorative flag for it as well.

12-x-18-Alien-Flag.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,678 Posts
I bet more TV crews will show up for the "storming" that the keyboard warriors.

I hope 10K do show up and attempt to breach the perimeter. It's about time the thousands of anti personnel mines are "field tested".

Anyone with an IQ above a pet rock would not attempt to breach a military perimeter, especially an Air Force perimeter.

Let me know if it's on TV, maybe pay per view ???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts
i so agree. you know there is at least one idiot that fully believes in the "they can't stop all of us" theory. guessing he has never seen an Apache with a mini-gun. plus if you do get by the initial perimeter it is still MILES across the DESERT! the vision in my head is 10k show up and cross. a nice aircraft strafe takes out about half. the remaining half go "oh $^%^$ we had that wrong"! maybe we should get some California politicians to lead the way!

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
I bet more TV crews will show up for the "storming" that the keyboard warriors.

I hope 10K do show up and attempt to breach the perimeter. It's about time the thousands of anti personnel mines are "field tested".

Anyone with an IQ above a pet rock would not attempt to breach a military perimeter, especially an Air Force perimeter.

Let me know if it's on TV, maybe pay per view ???

Well said. I have a dumbass friend who said he was going. I said good luck, step one foot inside the perimeter, and you won't see the light of day again.

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
Is it too late to take out a life insurance policy on him ?

Well, I can check, LOL!

I've been there, that's one of the few places you dare not breach. They don't play....

·
Supporting Vendor
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is just friends getting together in the Amargosa dunes... we're not dumb enough to storm the gates. In fact, Amargosa is many miles away from area 51. And we thought it'd be fun to make fun of it. Plus, a lot of us out here have been waiting for cooler weather to ride in, which the evenings and mornings should be really nice.

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
It will be a traffic nightmare they will be f’d before they could even get there . And most people don’t realize they will be on a 2 lane hwy in the middle of the desert trying to turn around , drive off the road then boom stuck .thats why I’m going to grab a bunch of rigging from work and pull the dumbasses out for all the cash they have the tow company’s won’t be able to keep up.

·
Supporting Vendor
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It will be a traffic nightmare they will be f’d before they could even get there . And most people don’t realize they will be on a 2 lane hwy in the middle of the desert trying to turn around , drive off the road then boom stuck .thats why I’m going to grab a bunch of rigging from work and pull the dumbasses out for all the cash they have the tow company’s won’t be able to keep up.
It's just my opinion, but nobody's going to show up to storm Area 51... there's just no one that stupid. As for the dunes, we have a good number of people interested in going, but no more than any other weekend during the middle of the season out here.

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
It's just my opinion, but nobody's going to show up to storm Area 51... there's just no one that stupid. As for the dunes, we have a good number of people interested in going, but no more than any other weekend during the middle of the season out here.
You have a much higher regard for the intelligence level of most people than I do!

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Yeah maybe I’ll just join you in amagrosa and have fun and get sone new xwhips I do have a friend that works at the groom lake facility and he says no one is getting in if they even show up

·
Registered
127 Posts
I totally agree!!!!!!!!! I say there are lots of people that stupid.
Never thought they existed until one showed up on the fence line one winter night. All alone, deep in the woods, 5 miles from a road. Once he was spotted and weapons trained on him, he pissed himself. He tripped alarms 4 miles away and tower thought it was wildlife. Nearly found himself collecting lead souvenirs. This was back in the 80’s. Stupidity still abounds today apparently. Large areas of yellow sand will likely be seen from a satellite view. Good Luck Dumb Dumbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,678 Posts
You need to adjust your expectations. There are individuals dumber than pet rocks amongst us, driftwood for "parents". Another reason I don't do Facebook, they seem to gather there.
Just imagine, these "pet rocks" will also populate.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts