Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know which Can Am LinQ storage box fits on the X3 with the LinQ Pivoting rack (for spare tire)

·
Registered
895 Posts
just about anything under the rack will interfere with the rear view, I hate the way it looks but I put the 20 gal on the top of the rack so I could see. so far I'm not thrilled with the storage options. maybe a couple small storage bags right behind the seats with the middle open

·
Premium Member
7,869 Posts
I am hoping the aftermarket fills the storage box gap. I like to pack tools and spare parts but will not sacrifice the rear view. I also don't want a ton of weight up too high. Last trip I just put tool bags on the back area and ratched strapped them down that way. Will do for now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't have an x3 yet, but has anyone used under the seats for storage? I've looked at one and it looks like there is a ton of space, but you would need to put some brackets in. I also don't know if you would be able to get anything out without removing the seat.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
We tried the 20 gallon box on my Dads and can't see over it so returned it and going to the thinner 12 gallon.
what size can you put on there and still use the center rear view mirror?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Been a post about about someone using a couple backpacks that fit under the seats.
I don't have an x3 yet, but has anyone used under the seats for storage? I've looked at one and it looks like there is a ton of space, but you would need to put some brackets in. I also don't know if you would be able to get anything out without removing the seat.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used the under seat area this past weekend - had a big cooler on the back of the XRS filled with a whole pig, went up to the ranch next door with it. Under the seat I had three knives, two light jackets, two extra long sleeve shirts and a couple pairs of goggles for driving back after dark. It worked great, a couple small backpacks would be no problem.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input, will get the 20 gal. I was looking into installing a Bluetooth remote camera's for a rear view linked to my Ipad on the dash. Does anyone have an experience with this, as there are a ton of camera's out there

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think these would work well for under seat storage

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think these would work well for under seat storage

Has anyone removed the tube between the seat brackets and tied it into the lower tube on the main frame to gain access. Tried a search for this but didn't come up eith much

1 - 13 of 13 Posts