Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 xrs take off parts for sale

I've got 2 sets of stock xrs rims and tires for sale $400 for each complete set. Don't want to sell individually so, if u want them let me know. I also have a highlifter 4in bracket lift and stock upper and lower a arms for sale. Lift is $400 and a arms for $300 image.jpg
Update. Both sets of tires are sold, lift and arms are sold

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here Is a pic of the stock a arms
image.jpg
Also for sale a factory cage with welded in harness bar
image.jpg

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sorry but I won't seperate tires and wheels duner.
Rbrk im in north Louisiana. And yes 400 for a set of basically brand new xrs beadlocks and 27 bighorn 2.0's. I'd gladly ship if u wanna pay for the cost of shipping

·
Registered
81 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll send y'all price + shipping shortly, thanks for the interest

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did you sell the wheel/tire combos yet? Sent you a PM.

2011 Can Am Commander
Rear cage extension/bench seat converted 4 seater
CSI Full cab w/BRP Windshield
Arcticbomb Sport Low Mod

72" plow

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry it took me so long to get back, I'd prefer local pickup on everything but if u want me to shim u a set of rims and tires just add $200 to the total and I'll ship the set to u. That would be $600 for 4 rims and tires. If still interested pm me

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Both sets of tires are sold along with the a arms and the lift.
Still for sale factory cage, springs for a lifted maverick that will only fit 2.5 shocks

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I PM you about those tires when you first posted the thread and you said you PM a shipping price. Never got a response back from you.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I can do is apologize mimav. I also posted a fb add and on craigslist. I immediately got swamped with calls and it was easiest to sell locally. Next time I post something for sale I will stipulate that local pickup will get first dibs

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
No problem dude. I can understand if you sold locally. I got the impression you sold to another forum dude after I pmed you about them.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No buddy I didn't. A guy from south Arkansas and one from east Louisiana. I don't have to ship anything. Both will pick up locally

1 - 19 of 19 Posts