Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$50 each. includes plastic backs, foam and covers. Drivers side has one small wear spot, otherwise they are perfect. Shipping is on you. Located in Mesa, AZ

DOES NOT INCLUDE METAL BASE

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
dealer give them back to u or u doing something and what ?? lol

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Mike, Ill take passenger seat. I got a small hole in the seat bottom. It rubbed on my door.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
LOL nice !

oh ya 4got u scored those seats from the show right ?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Think I can swing a DP or 2 for ya...lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If you scored some PRP seats, why do you still seat frames? Or do you mean the mounts?
PRP comes with a new passenger mount and the drivers seats mount to the stock mount.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you scored some PRP seats, why do you still seat frames? Or do you mean the mounts?
PRP comes with a new passenger mount and the drivers seats mount to the stock mount.
seats did not come with mounting kits, i made my own out of the stock metal bases.

·
Registered
125 Posts
never got a pm from you. you did pm me about the axle stubs you wanted and we talked but didnt bout the seats.
tried to send pm but your box is full. call me if you still got my number or pm me.

you sure did, i sent you a pm and never heard back. yes i do drive through phx from time to time.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
never got a pm from you. you did pm me about the axle stubs you wanted and we talked but didnt bout the seats.
tried to send pm but your box is full. call me if you still got my number or pm me.
No I don't have your number anymore. I cleaned out my pm box.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts