Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anybody is looking for the stock wheels and tires off my base mave, in great shape only 25 hrs of ride time. Not wanting to ship. Will meet someone. I am north of the DFW, Tx Would like $400 cash. NO holes, plugs or patches, only a couple scratches on the wheels from a rock.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Would you separate the front two? I'm wanting to try out the fronts all the way around. Ill be in the metroplex this weekend and could pick them up.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Nevermind. They I see they are base model
You looking to buy some xrs tires and wheels. I might sell mine I have like 10hrs on them. They look brand new. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Cholbert, I am looking for a set of xrs wheels, let me know if you'd seperate.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you separate the front two? I'm wanting to try out the fronts all the way around. Ill be in the metroplex this weekend and could pick them up.
I would if I knew I could sell just the rear 2, but I doubt I could. Ill knock 50 bucks off the price and you take all 4, let me know.. then you could try skinny all the way around and the wide all the way around lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I would if I knew I could sell just the rear 2, but I doubt I could. Ill knock 50 bucks off the price and you take all 4, let me know.. then you could try skinny all the way around and the wide all the way around lol
I would consider $350 for all 4 if you would ship them???

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would consider $350 for all 4 if you would ship them???
Man I think the shippin would be expensive on these. In my opinion wouldnt be worth it but if you want to get a quote and pay for it I will ship em. They would ship from 76201

1 - 9 of 9 Posts