Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the stock offset of the Maverick wheels? Also what are the tire sizes stock? I am considering a new Maverick but need to make it clear the doorway on one of my trailers and the doorway is 63" wide and the Maverick truly measures 66" wide... at least the one at my local dealer. So I need to get some different rear wheels on it for trailering until I swap out my trailer.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
its 64'' wide maybe with tire bubble 65'' wide , u can suck the suspension in with straps to make it lil taller and skinnier , i dont think the wheels can get narrower -offset wise

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm ...I was thinking maybe putting a set of front wheels on the rear would suck it in just enough.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I strapped the front suspension to see how narrow I could get it (rear isn't a problem for me). Got it to 60". Need another 1 1/2 inches to clear my galley cabinet. Looks like I'm either going to build a rack for my truck, or get a new trailer. If I build the rack, most likely, it will be something like this
Truck and T Rex at the Dunes.jpg
The bonus of the rack to me, is I won't have to drag the trailer out to do a day trip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts