Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new to te forum i just purchased a new 2013 leftover maverick. I am super pleased with the machine so far. I was just wondering what kind of mods you guys have to help hold up a little better. I know alot of you replaced the tie rods and things of that nature. I do alot of woods/mountain riding and some creek riding any input would be greatly appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The type of mods you do and when will depending your pocket book. But I would think you would like the sport low mode mod.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Doors to keep feet in and harnesses to keep people secure. These were the very first things I put on.
I agree with the harness bar and 5 pt harness'

·
Registered
228 Posts
first mod I did was a back bumper,so no idiot didn't
destroyed the back of my mav

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome! Tie rods and gas! Hit up the forums for shock settings if its an XRS...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the input guys and i agree the sport mode in low sounds like an awesome mod. And im just going to have to start adding stuff on slowly things are a wee bit tight right now lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
See your a fellow Kentuckian, welcome to the forum. Doors, roof and sport low mod were the first things I bought. Then fan overide switch 2" reciever plate and aftermarket clutches. If it were me I'd definitely try to get doors and roof first.

Nathan

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new toy! For durability, I would highly recommend front gussets, and tie rods as #1 upgrade. For safety, get 4 or 5 point harnesses and a harness bar….

·
Registered
367 Posts
A viper winch
Roof
Windshield
Doors

·
Registered
156 Posts
power steering and tie rods were my first things.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts