Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
There is so much room for improvement in these shocks. They are no where close to valved right. I understand what BRP did and the majority of the people aren't going to complain to the point of where the shocks need to be opened up. But for the people that really want the most out of the shocks, they need to be revalved to almost completely change the shock's characteristics. As many people know this is a service that we offer.

For the record I thought the factory settings in the shocks were terrible. We went to a track that we raced last year and my Teryx with tuned Fox shocks and 7" of travel was faster than a Maverick in the rough stuff. This last race we won our shock/spring package was much better than stock but the full race package still needs some work.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
How
Much is it to revalve the xrs shocks ?
$400 for the works. If you upgrade to dual rates springs down the road there's no charge to change it.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Alex ill be back in vegas after the first im gonna send you over my stuff. Im excited about gwtting shocks done and a wheel setup something similar to yours, wider and more stable. Can I get paddles through you as well?
Not a problem. I honestly don't know about the paddles. Being in NC we don't have a whole lot of use for them, lol. Let me do some digging with my tire guys but I'm sure it wont be a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts