Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete clutch setup for sale. $700 obo for the whole setup.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make an offer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$600?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just thought I'd give someone a deal. I'm a nice guy today

·
Registered
806 Posts
10 bucks would be good for the stock setup. It would be like paying for a disaster.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I would keep it. No one will pay anything for it. Every clutch that blows up will be covered under warranty. If Can-am comes out with a new fix or redesigned clutch you will need it to exchange for the new one that might actually be worth something. If you decide to sell your Maverick down the road put the stock back on and sell your aftermarket separate or keep it for your next Can-Am. JMO

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I would keep it. No one will pay anything for it. Every clutch that blows up will be covered under warranty. If Can-am comes out with a new fix or redesigned clutch you will need it to exchange for the new one that might actually be worth something. If you decide to sell your Maverick down the road put the stock back on and sell your aftermarket separate or keep it for your next Can-Am. JMO
What about after our 6 month warranty is up will can am still cover our clutch ??

This might be a good set up for someone to keep on the shelf

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
791 Posts
What about after our 6 month warranty is up will can am still cover our clutch ??

This might be a good set up for someone to keep on the shelf

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2
They would have a hard time not honouring warranty related to the primary bolt failure on this particular setup even outside of the warranty period. It is a well known issue.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I was getting worried that after 6months they would say ur on ur own , lol , but I hope not !

·
Registered
317 Posts
I would think that with a known issue and a recall, BRP will cover it if it grenades after the 6 month period, if proven to be the bolt issue.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
if they don't cover it , we all need to form a army and head down there ,screw the phone , lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just pulled another set out of a maverick, let me know if you need it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts