Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come off of a Red,White and Black Mav. The set has about 50 miles on them took them off and mounted up some Blackwaters. Looking for $500 would rather not ship but will if buyer pays. I will be back on dry land in about 7 days in a wake up not that im counting :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your first post on a for sale add doesn't give me the best confidence to try and sell to you so I will pass for now. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a xxc maverick last week and would like a extra set of wheels for it new to the forum that's why I only have one post have bought a lot of stuff from quadzone and atvriders with out a problem everybody has to start some where

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I think it's more of a concern when someone new is trying to sell than buy. If the guy paypals you cash and it clears your account, what can go wrong at that point?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think it's more of a concern when someone new is trying to sell than buy. If the guy paypals you cash and it clears your account, what can go wrong at that point?
A scammer can file a complaint with PayPal saying they never received the item, even though they did, and PayPal can send them a refund from your account. Of course you too can dispute this but it's a pain. You should always keep delivery records and shipping receipts to prove delivery.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I guess that's true but you can also have the sender send the cash as a gift too so no paypal fee is involved and there is no protection for a gift. From my experience Paypal is never in favor of the buyer. I had a couple of bad situations that Paypal didn't do crap for me. It was my credit card company that saved me from a loss.

And yes definitely keep shipping records and get tracking info and even a signature if you want absolute comfort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts