Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Car looks awesome! What exact size tires are those?

·
Registered
5 Posts
with the lift and larger tires, how much more top heavy does it feel and how did it change your handling characteristics? I am wanting to lift mine and I need to buy tires. I have been kicking around the 30" tire idea but I have been hesitant because of clutch issues. Did you upgrade your clutch?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
with the lift and larger tires, how much more top heavy does it feel and how did it change your handling characteristics? I am wanting to lift mine and I need to buy tires. I have been kicking around the 30" tire idea but I have been hesitant because of clutch issues. Did you upgrade your clutch?
I know a lot of people go with 30's, but I've limited my sizing to 29" because of these concerns. And IMO, yes, a clutch kit upgrade is definitely in order.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I drove my Friends Max at the River Bottom with some 30' Mongrels and I could really feel them out there. He was clutched with STMs So it didn't really tell me anything compared to my Max. But in a Drag race start I would leave his car behind pretty good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts