Registered
6,621 Posts
Why not just contact UTV Inc directly?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not just contact UTV Inc directly?
Because that would actually require me to get up and find my damn phone! :p However, I just called them....lol. And if anybody is wondering, they don't stock wheels for the Mavericks. :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Most distributors dont actually stock rims these days. they just call in the order and have them shipped direct.
Do an internet search on FuelUTV, they can get you those diablo beadlock for a great price. Tell em Marty aka desertdog sent ya. Talk to Chad or Schannon

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
4x136 and 4x137 both fit ,

discount tire has wheels in stock and summit racing has good deals to , tons on ebay to for great deals free shipping no tax

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4x136 and 4x137 both fit ,

discount tire has wheels in stock and summit racing has good deals to , tons on ebay to for great deals free shipping no tax
Yeah, Im finding lots of good options.....UTV Inc just happens to be right down the street, so Nick is my go-to guy! In true last min fashion, Im trying to find something in stock locally for our Mexico trip this weekend. Otherwise, Im just going to order something. :) I swear, if it wasn't for the last min, I wouldn't get a damn thing done!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yeah, Im finding lots of good options.....UTV Inc just happens to be right down the street, so Nick is my go-to guy! In true last min fashion, Im trying to find something in stock locally for our Mexico trip this weekend. Otherwise, Im just going to order something. :) I swear, if it wasn't for the last min, I wouldn't get a damn thing done!
oh ya last minute power shopping is the funnest !

·
Registered
529 Posts
when I bought my Diablo's, I just will-called them at DWT's wherehouse :)
there are some good things about living in SoCal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts