Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Punctured one of my rear beyond repair and found like everyone else there are not avavliable other than can am dealer. I was planing to change tires soon so couldnt bring my self to spend 150 on a single tire so i went ahead with a new set. All have 1200 miles on them guess about 60%. I have both front with no plugs, One rear. the rear has one plug in it. And it is one plug in the side way. NOt 3 or 4. just one. I want 50 (each)plus shipping so would figure about 70-75 shipped. If any interest i can add pics

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yup tires only

·
Registered
310 Posts
Would you be up for pickup for the tires?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Punctured one of my rear beyond repair and found like everyone else there are not avavliable other than can am dealer. I was planing to change tires soon so couldnt bring my self to spend 150 on a single tire so i went ahead with a new set. All have 1200 miles on them guess about 60%. I have both front with no plugs, One rear. the rear has one plug in it. And it is one plug in the side way. NOt 3 or 4. just one. I want 50 (each)plus shipping so would figure about 70-75 shipped. If any interest i can add pics
I think its bs that maxxis wants solo much a tire. The 2.0's are on polaris, Kawasaki, can am. With that volume they are just gouging the consumer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts