Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

STM Rage 6 Primary & STM Secondary Clutch set up

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Megadesertdiesel 
#1 ·
Well I spent this weekend changing out the whole clutch set up on my Maverick. What a job....make sure you have a clutch puller tool available before you start....what a crisis!
I want all you guys to know that Kris at Cold Blooded Performance took great care of me. I called Kris for his suggestions and got everything ordered through him......I recommend his business and service to all of you guys. He was available by phone the whole time I needed help tuning, during weekend and late hours. Thanks Kris! The set up is a beast! It's a totally different machine!

I only have had a weekend with the set up, but I highly recommend the STM clutches!

#2 ·
I keep hearing how much better the Mav is with a new clutch set up. Can't wait to get my QSC/STM set up installed.

#4 ·
Yeah once it gets installed then I have wait until it cools down before I can take it out. I still have to wait until i get my new cage installed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.