Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine, I just saw this posted up on the Commander forum. " I bought these back in may by a member of the forum (redstroke). my dad got sick right after and i never got around to installing them. he said it they came off his commander with 327 miles. he said he lives near STM and the clutches have been fully checked out and are ready to go with a clean bill of health from STM. the secondary has some marking on it, look at the pics. but stm said it will not hurt the performance of it. here is the original post. i paid 1,550 for them. i also bought a puller and the cvt fan kit i will include. asking $1350 shipped. my number is 559-707-3249. here is the original post http://www.commanderforums.org/forums/commander-parts-products-sale/6515-used-stm-rage-6-tuner-secondary-can-am.html

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I saw these back when the original owner was trying to sell them. I know the orig owner was having a hard time selling it. I don't now if it was because of the damage from the stud backing out or because they were set up for tracks or the price. I beleive he had two rigs w/the stm & sold both clutch set-ups if I remember right. Makes me wonder why this guy is now trying to get rid of it, then again maybe his story is true. You just never know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts