Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 13 Commander X and I run a QSC primary with stock secondary. I just bought a 13 Maverick XRS with STM Rage 6 primary and STM secondary. Can these primary's be changed between these 2 model's?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yes but the set ups may be different. As far as it fitting it will fit

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Oh ya the stm is very adjustable it has six arms and you can change the weights.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Get ahold of kris from cold blooded performance he is a supporting vendor on here. Pm him he can help you out big time on what you need to know.

·
Registered
725 Posts
The QSC Will fit but will need to be rebuilt with billet sheave to handle the extra power of the Mav..I think its an extra 125 dollars

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
No, the primary's can not be interchanged. The Rage 6 uses a short stem secondary and the QSC uses a long stem secondary. It's about a 1/4" difference if I recall correctly. Kris can jump on and give more info.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info. I'm going to start tuning on the STM, it doesn't engage untill 2050 RPM and 68 mph is top speed. My Commander with the QSC will jump out and leave the Maverick and has a top speed of 78 mph. Kris is the one who helped me with the Commander, he really knows his stuff!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts