Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These clutches I just purchased not even 2 months ago. I payed 1600 and
they may have 200-250 miles on them. There were bought from kris at coldblooded performance. They are setup for a stock machine and normal trail riding. They came with lots of weights to add to the arms, so u should be able to tune these for all diferent situations.
40 gram arms
40 degree helix
Pink secondary spring
Gold primary spring

I am asking 1300 shipped

·
Registered
206 Posts
Compared to stock how is the engine braking

·
Banned
546 Posts
Why are you selling them

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Engine brakes down to 5 mph

Selling cause I don't have the Mav anymore. It was in the x girlfriends name and she took it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
what size tires were you running??? how did you like the pink spring??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested. I have a 2014 Max with stock engine and 30" tires. I want this setup but need to get a little more info first. I will get in tough with Kris and find out if this will work well with my application. If you still have it next week, maybe we can get together on it.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I am interested. I have a 2014 Max with stock engine and 30" tires. I want this setup but need to get a little more info first. I will get in tough with Kris and find out if this will work well with my application. If you still have it next week, maybe we can get together on it.
I have a Max and Im sorta Interested but If I go and Turbo it in the future the 3 arm setup wont be enough and especially for the Heavy Max. Im looking at the multi arm setups. . I would maybe drop a 1k on them and Down the road sell the 3 arm if I Turbo it.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I can't believe these have not sold yet.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
probably doesn't help that Team FAS just posted a discounted group buy on STM clutches......

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
probably doesn't help that Team FAS just posted a discounted group buy on STM clutches......
I talked to my buddy at team fas and he can't do it anymore...they won't let him....sucks for him cause joe is a great guy and great vendor

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I talked to my buddy at team fas and he can't do it anymore...they won't let him....sucks for him cause joe is a great guy and great vendor
Yea, I saw the thread about this.....it has gotten way out of hand and needs to die so he can get on with his business....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts