Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full STM clutches, Rage 8 primary, Gen 1 secondary. Comes with additional new engine brake helix and a new gold spring, new set of weights, tool and gram scale.
$1000 shipped to lower 48

I won't have computer access again until December 2nd as I will be out riding but I will get back to anyone as soon as I get back monday morning.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
wow....good deal for someone!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
ya for kris to buy make a 2nd gen, set up for maverick and resell ! :) lol
Haha! I actually have a local guy that's looking for a setup for a Turbo Maverick build but doesn't want to come out for full retail on one. But I also need more details on this setup before I can suggest it to him

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Haha! I actually have a local guy that's looking for a setup for a Turbo Maverick build but doesn't want to come out for full retail on one. But I also need more details on this setup before I can suggest it to him
lol im just teasing - but ya great for someone, hopefully its in good shape so ur friend gets a great deal !

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will make some pics tonight of the primary and secondary, they are in good shape. I forgot and left the new gold spring, new engine break helix, weights and scale at my place in Windrock. I will post the pics in the morning.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Message sent

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I can't believe this is still available. What a deal.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yea well sometimes forums can be like Craigslist. You get really cheap bastards wanting to pay much less than your asking price. That's part of the fun in buying a product. Knowing you practically stole it. :) I on the other hand am a very frugal shopper. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts