Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was my first ride with my new rage 3 and gen 2 secondary and let me just say it was night and day. We started our ride out on the hard top headed to ivy branch, a new Hatfield Mccoy trail system. My stepdad has the xp1k and from about a 15mph roll I pulled him by about 3 lengths up to 75mph. We stopped at the trailhead on a small incline to wait on a rzr s. When we took back off I rode a wheelie for about 30 feet. All I can say is wow, if you are going to buy anything for your Maverick get a set of clutches. The super atv power steering was awesome too, really took the work out of riding!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Engine breaking is not as good as factory. You have to stay in the gas to keep it engaged with the stm, but I don't mind it. When I first got my maverick I was in low range two wheel drive and dropped over a steep hill. As soon as I did the rear end lock up and slid around, I came a hair from flipping. So both setups have there pro's and con's it's just your personal preference.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kris is the one who set mine up and they are amazing. I only lost 2mph on top end but bottom end gain would have been worth a 10mph top end loss..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts