Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 113 mph on this pull! Just wanted to show everyone that the clutching isn't the limiting factor. It's power vs load. This was on a dyno jet dyno with 25% load on an 1800 lb roller.

·
Premium Member
8,474 Posts
Not to be a dik but racing dyno machines dont mean much to me. Real world dirt roads with bumps are where i ride.

Offroad tires? If so did they wobble and scare the chit out of you?

·
Registered
680 Posts
113mph im sure would be pretty squirly. would probably take a long time to get there too!

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
About 113 mph on this pull! Just wanted to show everyone that the clutching isn't the limiting factor. It's power vs load. This was on a dyno jet dyno with 25% load on an 1800 lb roller.

Would love to be able to do 113mph on my Mav what a lake racer that would be!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'll be happy if I can do 70

From ' The Land Down Under ' .

·
Registered
680 Posts
I at least want to do mid 80's in mine.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Personally I don't care about the top end. I just want 0-60 in 3.0

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
WHY!!!! why would want that kind of topend, I would rather have high torque on lowend that would lift the frontend off the ground

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Rage 3 Primary
Bright green primary spring
9/2/0 weights
2nd gen secondary
50/40 helix
Pink spring.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Rage 3 Primary
Bright green primary spring
9/2/0 weights
2nd gen secondary
50/40 helix
Pink spring.

u need the mr rpm reflash , weren't u gonna get it ?

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've pulled some weight to get the rpms up to hopefully get full shiftout for now, yet to test it till my shocks get back.Trial and error.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not to be a dik but racing dyno machines dont mean much to me. Real world dirt roads with bumps are where i ride.

Offroad tires? If so did they wobble and scare the chit out of you?
I'm not dyno racer either. I use a dyno for what it was designed for. Tuning. This was really to show that the clutches are capable and that they are not the limiting factor.

30" Roctanes on this pull. I'm used to the wobble. Lol

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Im sure they can hit a 100 mph. When tuning My Turbo Rotax fuel system and STM rage 8 and gen 1 secondary I went out on the Beeline Hwy outside of Fountain Hills and Running Shitty cause I had to small of Injectors I Hit 86 MPH. In Retrospect that kind of speed is Stupid !!!
My Bighorn tires grew over 8" and started rubbing my pipe. BTW Bighorns are not speed rated. LOL.
My friend was jumping a Drakart 2 seater at Gordons well of a nice jump at 100 mph and the tire Bighorn Debeaded when it came off the ground and needless to say that car was destroyed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts