Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what ecactly is the difference between thr stm rage 3 and 6. Other than cost. S

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What makes it more adjustable? How much hp is each rated at? There description is vague. For 1000 plus more . I dont here anyone complaining about the 3 not being adjustable enough. I learned along time ago to buy the best. I am trying to be honest with myself. Yes im happy with it now .But I will be wanting more. Realisticly i would like to see 100hp at the rear wheel. Will the 3 hold up?

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
If you aren't able to deal with all the different weight spring combos then the rage 3 is cool. But if you are someone who wants the most performance and will be adding hp...ie not stock then rage 6 is it

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I have the rage 3, parts of me have thought about switching to the 6 bc I do believe there is more belt grip and you can dial in different stages of acceleration. Basically the rage 3 has 3 arms with weight adjustment and a rage 6 is a rage 3 with 3 additional arms at a different phase.

Watch the tech videos on there website. Best thing you can do at this point to fully understand the clutch.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks wvxrs. Thats what I wanted to know.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is a good & pretty accurate description of the differences.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts