Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two months back I ordered my Xxc from Jorgensen's in Richfield Utah and still only '' in September''. It seems odd that Can Am can't give any clue to the dealer for delivery except sometime ''in September''. We are currently vacationing in Utah and plan on heading to St. Anthony's to play but may have to stay and wait. Thanks for letting me vent.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I understand your frustration BUT dealers are given a "estimated" ship date. With new models like the xxc there is NO WAY to know for sure when it will come. We were suppose to get our mavericks(2013s) in February and we didn't see them until 1st of April. I know this doesn't make you feel any better but at least you know the dealer is being honest.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah waiting sucks when they don't give ya a delivery date but how would feel if they gave you a date and it didn't come in? Remember they are most likely coming off the assembly line any time and no one really knows which dealers get the first ones. All of a sudden one day you will get a call. That's just the way it is.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I know they got one in MN this week, so they are coming off the assembly line now. Did yoo put a deposit on it? Should be showing up soon I would think. Good luck, take pics & let us know how it is when you do get it. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I put a down payment on an Xxc when they first announced them to the public and at that time my dealer said late August to first of September. I called him a month ago and he said first or second week of September. Today he said end of September to first of October.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im in the same boat wait wait waiting... There is a guy on here that said he picked his up last week but still no pic or info on what he thinks of it.....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my Xxc yesterday. I now have 135 miles and will have over 200 tomorrow bringing me up to its first service. We are headed to St. Anthony Idaho to test it in some sand after that.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Gonna pick mine up tomorrow. Can't wait. How do you post pics from an iPhone?
Install TapaTalk App and do it from there

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
U guys are to funny only having to wait this long... Try waiting like I did for my xrs. I ordered it before canam took the cover off in the beginning of September and didn't come in till end of February, and I was the first one at my dealer!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts