Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is still looking for a Maverick in CA, the dealer in Elk Grove has some. I was at the outdoors show in Sacramento yesterday and he had one there. Just thought I'd let you CA guys know.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks. Temping as that is my closest dealer. Wonder if they are gouging or letting them go for MSRP. I won't likely be in the market until I can get one OTD including CA tax for MSRP. I am assuming that will be next year.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think the best deal in CA right now is about 18,500 OTD. There are a few dealers sitting on more than one unit that might do a little better. You just have to show up and let them know you are serious. I’m hoping to pay close to 18,000 OTD. Even at that price the dealer is still making a decent profit.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Corona Motorsports has at least 3 more in stock. 2 of em were still in the crates, and 1 was being assembled when I picked mine up yesterday. Without the waranty it would have been $18500 otd.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Corona Motorsports has at least 3 more in stock. 2 of em were still in the crates, and 1 was being assembled when I picked mine up yesterday. Without the waranty it would have been $18500 otd.
for base model or XRS ?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I know Elk Grove is charging MSRP, thats where I got mine. If you can get a XRS OTD for $18500 you better jump on it because you won't find that price anywhere else in Cali I wouldn't think. Tax alone + MSRP is over $18500.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
ya i was gonna say 17495 plus 9% tax and 600 delivery and 300 set up

i did get mine for some reason 17,134 , instead of 17495

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I think you got a good deal Benzo for a brand new model. I was able to save about $1200 on the XRS, but I do business with them & have bought a few machines from them in the past.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I think you got a good deal Benzo for a brand new model. I was able to save about $1200 on the XRS, but I do business with them & have bought a few machines from them in the past.
u think its ok ? no way around the set up and delivery unless u know someone , lol and that was thru ridenow peoria

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
for base model or XRS ?
Xrs, no shipping or assembly fees either. I got a quote via email for $16999 + ttl. Called them up, did a credit app over the phone. Got approved 30 min later, and was out the door to go sign the paperwork. I could have picked my Xrs right there on the spot, but had to clear some of the other toys out of the garage 1st. So I picked it the following day (last Thurs).

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Xrs, no shipping or assembly fees either. I got a quote via email for $16999 + ttl. Called them up, did a credit app over the phone. Got approved 30 min later, and was out the door to go sign the paperwork. I could have picked my Xrs right there on the spot, but had to clear some of the other toys out of the garage 1st. So I picked it the following day (last Thurs).
whats your tax rate i bought mine for same as u 17k pretty much and our tax is like $1550 = 18550 alone plus fee's

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I paid $1366. in sales tax, license and doc fees were another $132. I was $18504.80 befor I added the waranty in on the deal for another $1199.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
nice i got the warranty to, 4 year top of line 1199 also , cool !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts