Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my maverick for almost a year and spent most of that year modding it out to meet my needs. After thousands of dollars and a lot of hours it's exactly how I wanted it. Usually I get bored at this point and sell and start over but I love this machine! It handles and rides awesome, goes thru, over, and around anything in its way without much struggle. The only times that I broke anything were my own fault but I've never cut a trip short because of breakage. Haven't been towed out but I've towed several other machines in the past year (usually popo's) just stoked and thought I would share, not as many positive stories so I wanted to post an absolute success story! Here are a few random pics of my bad ass machine!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
That last pic is with the new arched arms from Highlifter

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looks good man! I can't believe you don't have winch on there???

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks and about the winch I've got one in garage, just haven't had time to install. Plus if I get a winch I'll spend all weekend pulling all my buddy's polaris out

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks and about the winch I've got one in garage, just haven't had time to install. Plus if I get a winch I'll spend all weekend pulling all my buddy's polaris out
I would suggest you and your buddies start a "stuck fund" and every time someone gets stuck, they have to throw $5 in the pickle jar. It will add up fast and then you can either split it up amongst each other at the end of the day/month/year or keep track and whoever gets stuck the least, wins the money.....adds a little excitement to the ride and some motivation to not get stuck!

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dude, if only you knew how right you are. Since I put mine on...it's like a license for stupidity for everyone around me...and hell myself. We spent 5 hours going about a mile a few weeks back. Got annoying at the end...lol.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Think of it as a savings account for your next upgrade :wink:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
nice to hear brother, nice to hear that. I feel the same way, however mine is just 6 months old, no complaints and plan on a long life with it

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
badd ass

ive had mine almost a year also with same success ! badass machine :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
My son named ours "Bumble Bee" after the Camaro in Transformers.....we both like to still poke our heads in the garage before we head upstairs for bed and stare at it :smile:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Hilarious I thought I was a weirdo for doing that. I go out and screw with it for a few minutes. Like checking the doors out and messing with the brp turn signal kit I just put on. Lmao. My wife thinks I'm strange I just tell her its like a jeep thing but only a maverick thing. I tell her just to go back in house and leave me alone. Lol. It's funny ever since honda came out with the pilot in the eighties I always wanted one, then I got my maverick and was like hell ya about time. I guess I will never grow up in that sense.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Hilarious I thought I was a weirdo for doing that. I go out and screw with it for a few minutes. Like checking the doors out and messing with the brp turn signal kit I just put on. Lmao. My wife thinks I'm strange I just tell her its like a jeep thing but only a maverick thing. I tell her just to go back in house and leave me alone. Lol. It's funny ever since honda came out with the pilot in the eighties I always wanted one, then I got my maverick and was like hell ya about time. I guess I will never grow up in that sense.
Dude...that is scary....sounds just like me!!!

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I don't even want to hide it in an enclosed trailer because I want everyone else to lust it!
And when I get where I'm going, all eyes are on it, heads are nodded, wasups are given, I mean this thing DEMANDS respect!
It's really cool to be the owner of the baddest thing on the planet right now.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mine has always turned heads in this neck of the woods....only one I a have seen 2 or 4 seater. But now with the two brothers slip ons.......as soon as I touch it off heads pivot like in the excorsist. I LOVE IT. But I have got to quit spending money on it. It is a very bad habit.

My name is Walter and I am a Maverholick!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
haha...no kidding. These things are money pits!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts