Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Stereo

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  2017x3xrs 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a 2020 X3 RC I need a stereo for it but without being able to try some options I am hoping to get some good ideas from you. I want something quality, you pay for what you get. Something Bluetooth like a sound bar or something.
Thanks everyone!

#2 ·
You've probably read enough posts that just about everybody will tell you to get either head sets or helmet kits with a blue tooth intercom to play music and talk to your passenger. But if getting a soundbar is a must, check with some of our Supporting Vendors.

#3 ·
Intercom or stereo system is a investment. I would ask what your expectations are for use and if you have friends with buggy’s to demo those to see what fits you better.

I went with the traditional system because of how my buggy is used. If I were to do group rides I would be adding a intercom system also.

#4 ·
Intercom or stereo system is a investment. I would ask what your expectations are for use and if you have friends with buggy’s to demo those to see what fits you better.

I went with the traditional system because of how my buggy is used. If I were to do group rides I would be adding a intercom system also.
Being able to talk to the passenger and listen to quality sounding music. Thinking the Rugged combo would be my answer but is there a better brand or Rugged the best?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.