Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0880.jpg IMG_0895.jpg IMG_0864[1].jpg IMG_0866.jpg IMG_0872.jpg Had a few people asking me about how I built my roof so I figured I would post up a few pics of this one I just finished for a commander that holds 8-6.5"speakers and a 10"sub. Starts off in three seperate boards because of the angles of cage and then glassed together. This is MDF board and felt with fiberglass resin and then bed liner. Very sturdy and get alot of people asking where to buy them. By the way I do not build these to sell. Sorry this was for a buddy of mine.

·
Registered
228 Posts
how much to build me one? Looks awesome

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dependingon how many speakers, amps, brand used and what not. It'll cost you about 1000-1200 in materials. But like I said above I do not make these for people ,generally for I just don't have the time. This was just to give a general breif how to for those wanting to try. Thanks tho!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah, I'm in the process of getting all of my stuff together to start building me my second resin top. First one decided to go flying while being towed on the highway at 75mph. One to many (drinks! lol!) trees the weekend before loosened it up and away she went! Good thing was it held together and all the electronics still work. Figured it was time to see how much lighter I can make it. Didn't mean to high jack your thread. Keep the good work coming!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts