Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best rack out there to buy ? Mine is bout done and need to replace it ... I have wicked bilt ps So I need that to fit it as well ? Any help !!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Give AReed a call. I don't think he's building them just yet, but I believe he mentioned something awhile back about possibly doing it. Don't quote me on that though.

·
Registered
227 Posts
get another stocker for now....thats what I did and I this one is lasting a little longer because I am more easier on it....... until AREED gets his done

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
areed gets his done ?

I thought gear one was coming out with one

what happen with it ?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Gear one is building it or ur having your own rack built to sell yourself ?
X2

Also will it be a higher gear ratio than stock?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what rack works with the wicked bilt electra steer? do i have to replace my power steering with another brand.....or have to buy stock rack over and over...

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I'm having my own rack built. Billet aluminum housing and chromo gears. It will be in a 1:1 ratio and a 2:1 ratio. It will be a bolt in rack with a clevis and rod end at the rack and 2 tie rod options

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I'm having my own rack built. Billet aluminum housing and chromo gears. It will be in a 1:1 ratio and a 2:1 ratio. It will be a bolt in rack with a clevis and rod end at the rack and 2 tie rod options
sweet alex !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts