Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the maverick seen. I bought a first year wildcat back in 2012 and sold it six months latter and just picked up a new 2013 base Maverick last night. Just started driving it a little today and so far love it. These are a beautiful machine. Is it true you must have the nets latched in for it to run full power?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Not the net just the seatbelt. Get yourself the sport low switch and ditch the stock tie rods. Have fun and congrats!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the Maverick forum. Yeah just the seat belts, which should be replaced with 4 or 5 pt harness'.

Reactions: HandyManDan

·
Registered
338 Posts
Congrats on your mav.good luck with it.do your research on the sport low great upgrade I got mine from wickedcummins guy it's plug and play easy install

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome aboard, these Mavericks are a well engineered "big boy" toy with a wealth of after market accessories available. Get yourself a new credit card and let her rip!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figure I can put $6000 in accessories on it and still have the same amount as a stock rzr 1000. How awesome.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I figure I can put $6000 in accessories on it and still have the same amount as a stock rzr 1000. How awesome.
And you'll have a better more reliable machine.

·
Registered
459 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts