Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A decent size group of forum guys and some others will be at the dunes on a guy trip Aug 15-18 at St Anthonys hauling ass through the dunes, working on clutches, swapping tires etc.... If you are in the area come find us, every night at crapo at dark by camp or we will be in the BLM campground. You will prob see us running through the big sections flopping through the dunes, looks like around 20 turbo machines deep this year.

Also a lot of us will be at Dune invasion Aug 29th-1st watching or taking part in the grudge matches, meeting people and talking shop,

Hope to see you there

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I will be there but on limited fuel reserve...:question:

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we will have some extra fuel as I am going back to Boise between trips and will re-load both my drums as needed

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd be glad to meet up for a ride. I'll be there for the invasion starting Thursday till Monday.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Only a few more days to wait until we get some sand flying. Can't wait.

·
Registered
81 Posts
BLM Campground at Egin Lake. Closest to the big dunes.

342 Posts
I want to see plenty of pics and videos of all the debauchery.

2018.5 X3 Max XRS // Grove Fabworks, Aftermarket Assassins, Dynojet, CT front end, CA Tech, UMP, HSP, Rugged, Sandcraft, blah blah...
You should come up and partake in the debauchery yourself.

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want to see plenty of pics and videos of all the debauchery.

2018.5 X3 Max XRS // Grove Fabworks, Aftermarket Assassins, Dynojet, CT front end, CA Tech, UMP, HSP, Rugged, Sandcraft, blah blah...

He knows how we roll, no different then dumont, just a little more elbow room!!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Shit man, wish I could. To short of notice for an 11hr drive trip. I'll be missing some good riding that's for sure.

HOWEVER, I will be popping my St. Anthony cherry in September. Sept 11th - 15th. I'll be hittin you up.

342 Posts
Shit man, wish I could. To short of notice for an 11hr drive trip. I'll be missing some good riding that's for sure.

HOWEVER, I will be popping my St. Anthony cherry in September. Sept 11th - 15th. I'll be hittin you up.

Damn! we'll miss ya, we're headed to sand show then.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts