Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks good......I love St. Anthony's the dunes are huge. Let me know if you can make it up choke cherry. Whats the offset on your rims? Does it make the stance wider? t i

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I love St. A's, probably one of the best big dune areas IMO. If it was only closer. I think if I ever get to retire I am going to be a (snow)Dune Bird. Hit Glamis in the winter and St A's & the Oregon dunes in the summer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will be there from July 1st through the 5th. I can't wait to let my Maverick loose in St.Anthony. I took it to Killpecker (Rock Springs WY) for Memorial day and it was awesome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If I can get a spot I plan on staying at Eglin Lake. If not ill stay I'll stay at the Idaho dune park.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have lived 100 miles south of St. Anthony for 55 years and I have never been to them. I have drove down the highway to Island park a million times but never made the turn. Mite have to do it sometime.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I live over in Boise and have driven by a few times but have some plans to make it out there next year for sure.....can you ride snowmobiles out there in the winter??

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yea, should have thought of that. All of our BLM land around here shuts down as well....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts