Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ssv is way better. I have ssv overhead in my ranger xp and it sounds real good. Loud to. The factory system is what it is. Its for listening to at camp not for riding. Some people like it but the jensen audio stuff is not high end audio so im sure it wont be real crystal clear when turned up and riding. It really depends on what your willing to spend. The ssv is now bluetooth and it has 4 6.5 in it the brp is 2 6.5 and 2 5.25 in front. Ssv you can add a sub later also just get the rca out option its 10 bucks. Brp has no bass or treble control either ssv does.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I like the ssv system cause it would hold my phone and charge it. Does your iPhone just bounce around in glove box with the stock system?

thinking of going with the overhead and maybe sub down the road. How does the stock charging system handle the amps and subs?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
It will do fine with the ssv overhead it has a low draw amp. If you go with sub later get an amp that is built for utv use there are tons out there. Rockford makes nice amps and there are others as well. Im sure it would bounce around but in my maverick i have rugged radio com set up i use my ipod with it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the ssv and live it. Does everything awesome and is a piece of cake to install. How do u adjust treble and bass? I haven't figured that out

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have the ssv and live it. Does everything awesome and is a piece of cake to install. How do u adjust treble and bass? I haven't figured that out
Hold the mode button

1 - 12 of 12 Posts