Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone running the 4 6.5" ssv work sound bar with the Bluetooth for your phone? how loud is it and how is the sound quality? does it have any bass at all or just mids and hi's?

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have one its pretty good and makes noise for sure. Its not the loudest, its not the clearest, but it gets the job done. Plenty for the wife and I.

Reactions: rchrisman1184

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you think it is the headunit or the speakers? I can always change the speakers out if need be. I just have 2 6.5" speakers with my tractor tunes and I like it, just wanted to change it up some

·
Registered
668 Posts
Really in all honesty its a good little setup i was scared when i ordered for the same reasons you are but its realy nice. We have no complaints, i would liek to add some kick panels and a the sub panel in the future but for everyday riding its plenty.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Man i will tell you what sold me. My last set of tunes i built from the ground up. I did the whole fiber glass thing nice head unit, nice speakers, led lights, and etc and it rocked but you know what i spent lots of hours on it and what a pain in the ass. So this time i was look and i seen this. Ummm..... set it in, 4 self tapping screws, and a 2 wire hook up. SOLD !!!!! hahahaha I guess you can call me lazy.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a cheap radio just to have music to begin with. im giving that to my dad and ill probably add 2 wakeboard speakers to these 4 on the ssv console for some bass and mids

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds like you are complaining about free parts dad? lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have the older non-Bluetooth version of the SSV bar. It sounds good, not great, but for $640. Good enough. I added an amp and some infinity wake board speakers. That really helped. The actual speakers in the bar are an odd size. They are advertise a 6.5". But the are not the same size are my Polk 6.5" speakers. I am adding a 10" powered marine sub, get some "bump". This riding season I hope to really have my riding thumping at the park.

M

·
Registered
21 Posts
When I get home I'm adding 2 wake tower speakers to mine with a Rockford fosgate amp, ssv even sent me the adapter to the amp for free, it's plenty loud but I like to listen to music while I'm at the bonfire and such so the wake tower speakers should do the job

1 - 11 of 11 Posts