Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have a 2019 Sport XRC and the front motor mount is toast! Has anyone replaced this on their machine and know where I can find a new motor mount? I can't find them anywhere online. TIA!

·
Premium Member
16,021 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Try Rocky Mountain ATV. How did you waste a motor mount?

Reactions: BLR

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Try Rocky Mountain ATV. How did you waste a motor mount?
Thank you! I tried Rocky Mountain ATV, they don't have any. I'm actually not sure how it broke. I let me son take it out and it came back with a broken axle and a broken motor mount. 😒 I just can't seem to find this part on any of the online stores.

·
Registered
34 Posts
707001902 and also order 2 of these 707001169. I have replaced them on my defenders before. It is the same pn as the defenders. They just break not the best setup.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,078 Posts
Thanks! I love the PNW! I grew up in Seattle but now I live in Utah!
I grew up in Portland, it's a beautiful state overall, however not at all the place it used to be 20-30 years ago. Our governors and mayors let Portland, now Eugene and Bend is next, turn into a cesspool with their policies. Derelic homeless camps, extremely high homicide rates and drug use everywhee. Radical progressive extremist indoctination of our youth where parents cannot legally intervene. A large number of businesses are moving out.

Sad state of affairs.... Unfortunately, I hear Seattle is no different.

I live just far enough south now to keep out of the toxic jungle.

Be thankful you live in Utah!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts