Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max DS Turbo R
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

wondering if anyone knows the length for the screws that hold the front of the sport roof down. Mine just seem far too long and I’ve tried every combination with the washers imaginable and still won’t lock down tight. I’ve found some others but they give different lengths and just wanna double check before I get the wrong ones. They come in 19mm, 17mm, and 14mm. The ones I have are 19mm so they’re obviously out. Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
Just get some small bolts and lock nuts . Those days factory 1/4 turn jobbers are known to come loose while on the trailer. Then you loose roof or damage it . We all have tossed those and went with bolts. 2 guys we ride with have lost a roof on the interstate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Part Number 715003815. I got mine on amazon.
At the moment I have my roof on and off every few days so i like the quick removable no wrench bolts, keep the Velcro straps on the front and you should have no problems with loosing your roof if loaded facing forwards.
Once I'm done all my projects and don't need to remove roof as often i will probably have bolts in my flat custom roof.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts